Heathrow Dungeon Zone Etiquette & Guidelines
Bondage & Discipline, Domination & Submission, Sadism & Masochism (BDSM) is a much misunderstood and often widely varying form of expression. In a sane, safe and consensual environment, it can take the shape of your desire and become whatever you want it to be - it can be an exploration of touch and sensation, of being bound and teased with feathers and silk; it can be a decision made on who is in control and who is willing to be controlled for an agreed amount of time; it can be the experience of pain and the discovery of the release of natural endorphins that often accompany it. Fetish too eradicates boundaries and allows the freedom to wear, sense, indulge and participate in activity and obsessions not conventionally accepted, in a sensual way. At Heathrow Dungeon Zone, we are committed to encouraging both participants and observers to freely explore their fetish and embrace the unique relationship between experimentation and self expression. Communication is the key to enjoying the experience of both. Candid discussion between you and the person you are participating with allows greater understanding of your fantasies, limits or concerns and ensures you both/all have an erotic and enlightening time. Whilst Heathrow Dungeon Zone is a place which allows you the freedom to explore your sexuality and BDSM/Fetish fantasies without prejudice or judgment, ether are some guidelines and codes of behaviour that we would recommend:
- Our party has a strict fetish wear dress code. Guests must comply with this in order to gain entry.
- We have spectacular dungeon equipment in our Zone and our members can freely use the heated swimming pool, hot tubs and sauna. These are unsupervised areas. Our dungeon party guests are responsible for their own safety and participate in activity at their own risk. The dungeon party hosts will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or injury sustained by any visitor or guest of the dungeon party whilst on the premises.
- It is recommended that you do not interrupt or approach scene activity - this will ensure you will not sustain accidental injury from equipment being used.
- Be courteous to other guests and your dungeon hosts at all times. Some of our guests are happy to have fun in their own space and 'No' really does mean 'No'. Please do not touch anyone's subs, doms or equipment without permission. If you wish to join another single, couple or group, always ask first and please accept gracefully if declined. It is considered polite not to interrupt scene activity. Please wait until it has completed to make contact or ask questions.
- No cameras or recording devices of any kind are allowed in any area of the dungeon party venue. Please leave these in your car along with valuables or ask for a locker at reception. There may be an official photographer at some events (always wearing a distinct badge). Please ask if you wish for particular photographs to be taken for your own personal use.
- Moblie phone use is not permitted in any part of the building. Please leave these in your car or in your coat or bag at reception. You may check messages or make calls in reception or outside the entrance only.
- Confidentiality and privacy must be respected at all times.
- Please note: no piercing, no blood, no water sports and no scat. If in doubt, please ask!
- We have a zero-tolerence policy for drug use or drug dealers. If anyone is seen or found to be taking drugs, they will be asked to leave the party, they will not be invited back and they may be reported to the police.
- Admittance to the party is only allowed with a security card or ID. Security cards are strictly non transferable. Cards can be cancelled at any time at the dungeon host's discretion.
- The dungeon hosts reserve the right to refuse entry at their sole discretion. Please note that anyone arriving drunk will be refused entry. In addition, anyone consuming excessive alcohol may be asked to leave the party.
- Smoking is currently not allowed anywhere in the house, poolhouse or dungeon area. There is an undercover smoking area by the fetish cinema. Alternatively, there are ashtrays by the dungeon area or by the French doors at the back of the house. Fire alarms are fitted in key areas.
- Please understand that these parties are not for profit. We are running private parties for members of our internet group and any party contributions are used to offset the high running costs and the substantial depreciation to the host's property. Contributions also pay for fabulous new equipment and wear and tear on the equipment.
Finally, we look forward to sharing our amazing venue with you and hope your lives are enriched by being able to be yourselves.See and be Scene...in the Zone!
The Heathrow Dungeon Zone Team